Motorcycle Insurance Bennettsville SC
Motorcycle insurance ensures that you, your passenger, your motorcycle, and your assets are protected in the unfortunate event of an unexpected loss. To properly protect yourself from the risk of huge awards for liability, it is important that you maintain an adequate level of coverage for your individual situation.
Motorcycle insurance can also help you restore your assets if they are stolen or damaged and provide you with legal defense in the event of a lawsuit against you. All this adds up to greater peace of mind.
Moreover, it is the law that we all carry liability insurance to protect others against any of our acts of negligence.
How Midgley Insurance Can Help:
Determining the proper amount of motorcycle insurance to carry is your responsibility. If you have any questions concerning the appropriate level of motorcycle insurance to carry, we are happy to assist you. We offer several excellent plans through a number of reputable motorcycle insurers and will assist you in determining the level of motorcycle insurance coverage that best suits your needs.
As a Trusted Choice Independent Insurance Agency, we are able to shop several South Carolina motorcycle insurance companies to find the policy that is best for you.
Compulsory Liability Coverage:
- Minimum required by law
- Bodily Injury (BI) to Others – $30,000 per person / $60,000 per accident
- Damage to Someone Else’s Property (PD) – $25,000 per accident
- Increased Limits of Liability – both BI and PD.
- Bodily Injury to you or your family caused by Uninsured Vehicle.
- Bodily Injury to you or your family caused by an Underinsured Vehicle
- Damage to your property caused by Uninsured Vehicle.
- Damage to your property caused by an Underinsured Vehicle.
- Personal Injury Protection – pays for your and your passenger’s medical expenses and for your loss of income up to it’s maximum limits.
- Medical Payments – pays for your or your passenger’s medical expenses.
- Collision – pays for damage to your motorcycle caused by an at-fault accident.
- Comprehensive -Pays for damage to your motorcycle caused by something other than an accident.
- Death Indemnity – pays policy limits for you or your passenger in the event of death caused by an accident.